Tha se spaso, Θα σε σπάσω, Going to break you, Greek apron
If you grew up in a Greek household you heard this phrase. This phrase meant that you were going to get punished, the literally translation means, "I'm going to break you".
Bulk discounts available for church fundraisers and organizations.
- Six apron colors to choose from
- Words are laser-cut twill and pressed 319 deg. heat press
- Washer and dryer safe, wash cold
- Full length 30" wide by 34" long with two front pockets 8" x 8"
- Draw strings in back to easy fastening