Tha fas ksilo, (going to eat wood) Greek apron
One of the most popular phrase in the Greek language now on an apron, Θα φας ξύλο. If you grew up in a Greek household and you misbehaved you heard this phrase. This phrase meant that you were going to get punished, the literally translation means "you are going to eat wood".
Bulk discounts available for church fundraisers and organizations.
- Words are laser-cut twill
- Washer and dryer safe, wash in cold water
- Full length 30" wide by 34" long with two front pockets 8" x 8"
- Draw strings in back to easy fastening
- Phrase decal measures 8" tall by 6" width