Greek Road Signs for Home
Bring a touch of everyday Greece back into the home with these authentic Greek signs.
This is an exclusive product designed and created by Kantyli.
- Hardwood signs that bring back memories of home
- Perfect housewarming gifts
- Nostalgic signs from everyday modern Greek life
- Choose from 4 different signs
- Great fundraising potential
- All components to produce this sign is made in the USA
- Signs with arrow measure 6" x 17", signs with arrow pointing up measures 6" x 15"
About the signs:
2. In Greece you would typically say τουαλέτα (toliet) but, we didn't want to be too graphic. An important sign when you need to go or are too embarrassed to ask where the little boy's room is.
3. Dandelion greens are a staple of the Greek diet. By American standards these pesky plants are considered weeds because they grow everywhere. On a serious note, Greeks ate these plants during World War II to avoid starvation. Grandmothers are extremely big fans of horta, and drizzled with genuine extra virgin olive oils, these greens are an extremely healthy dish.