MINI Greek Road Signs for Home
Bring a touch of everyday Greece back into the home with these authentic Greek signs. Made of hardwood, these fun and interesting Greek décor items can inspire nostalgic conversations.
This is an exclusive product designed and created by Kantyli.
- Hardwood signs that bring back memories of home
- Perfect housewarming gifts
- Nostalgic signs from everyday modern Greek life
- Choose from 4 different signs
- Great fundraising potential
- All components to produce this sign is made in the USA
- Signs measure 3.5" X 10"
- Comes with clear plastic easel for flat surface display
Dandelion greens are a staple of the Greek diet. By American standards these pesky plants are considered weeds because they grow everywhere. On a serious note, Greeks ate these plants during World War II to avoid starvation. Grandmothers are extremely big fans of horta, and drizzled with genuine extra virgin olive oils, these greens are an extremely healthy dish.