Mountainous, with lush vegetation, rocky coastlines and well watered valleys, Andros is the northern most island of the Greek Cyclades archipelago. It is located 65 miles east of Athens right above the island of Tinos, which is right above the more well know island of Mykonos. Pictures in this book are so clear you think you are there!
- Imported book from Greece
- Sign made in USA
- 201 pages all color pictures
- Pylos Book Dimensions 9" x 9.5"
- Picture descriptions in Greek and English
- Hard cover
- Purchase book alone or with Pylos Greek road sign