Tha se fao, Θα σε φάω, Going to eat you, Greek apron
When Yiayia (Greek for grandmother) got angry at you this would be a phrase she'd hurdled at you. Pronounced with the perfect Greek syllables you'd pay attention and behave. Pick any of the colors offered or choose 'Surprise me' and receive a random apron with two color combination of the phrase.
Bulk discounts available for church fundraisers and organizations.
- Six apron colors to choose from
- Words are laser-cut twill
- Washer and dryer safe, wash in cold water
- Full length 30" wide by 34" long with two front pockets 8" x 8"
- Draw strings in back to easy fastening