Tha se vraso, Θα σε βράσω, Going to boil you, Greek apron
Another popular phrase that Yiayia would say to you when agitated, Θα σε βράσω. Yes, that's right. If you grew up in a Greek household you heard it. This phrase meant that you were going to get punished, the literal translation means "you are going to be boiled".
Bulk discounts available for church fundraisers and organizations.
- Six apron colors to choose from
- Words are laser-cut twill and heat pressed
- Washer and dryer safe, wash with cold water
- Full length 30" wide by 34" long with two front pockets 8" x 8"
- Draw strings in back to easy fastening