Andros is the northern most island of the Greek Cyclades archipelago. Island is located 65 miles east of Athens right above the island of Tinos, which is right above the more well known island of Mykonos. Pictures in this book are so clear you think you are there!
- Book is Imported, published by Militos
- Sign hand-made in Chicago, IL by Panos owner of this website
- 201 pages all color pictures
- Book dimensions 9" x 9.5" or 23 x 24 cm
- Picture descriptions in Greek and English
- Hard cover
- Purchase book alone or with Andros Greek road sign